Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Intended for: Managers
The Objectives for the course are:
- To understand delegation (what it is and what it is not)
- To understand how to set objectives
- To demonstrate the key elements of personal effectiveness
- To identify time stealers and time wasters
- To explore the techniques of time management and setting priorities
- What is Delegation?
- Benefits of Delegation
- Identifying Opportunities for Delegation
- When Delegation goes Wrong!
- Using assertion to delegate effectively
- Stages of Effective Delegation
- Setting Objectives in Delegation
- Overview of Team Work
- Personal Effectiveness
- Tools and Techniques of Time Management
- Assertiveness in the Workplace
- The Effect of Non Assertive Behaviours
- Practical exercise
- Action Planning
- Course Evaluation
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.