Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Intended for: HR Managers, Trainers, Health & Safety Officers, Construction Workers
About the Course:
This pack is suitable for anybody in business looking to further their knowledge and understanding of the Fire Risk Management and to appreciate their obligations and responsibilities.
Likewise, the pack is a useful tool in assisting to train Managers, Supervisors and all other staff in Fire Prevention, Detection and Evacuation. As well as giving you and your staff the vital information required to fulfil your duty, this pack will guide you through each step of the process of conducting a Fire Risk Assessment and help you to develop a Fire Evacuation Procedure.
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
- Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.