Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Audience: Anyone whose role involves interviewing or surveying others.
- Listening: Preparing to listen, listening barriers, non-interventional listening, interactive listening, mirroring, echoing, note-taking.
- Interpreting body language: Paralinguistics, types of body language, hands, sitting, standing, eye contact, orientation, proximity, looks/appearance, expressions of emotion.
- The selection interview: Preparation, structure, evaluation, follow-up.
- Body Language Activity: Ten body language expressions given. In groups of 3 or 4 discuss how you perceive each expression, or what the specific body language is communicating.
- The appraisal interview: Problems, principles, SOS +5 Approach, style, interview tips.
- The discipline interview: The SNAP method.
- The counselling interview: The nature of helping, the WRAF approach.
- The fact-finding interview: Questioning techniques.
- Selection Interview Activity: A selection interview role-play in pairs.
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.