Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 2 Days
Intended for: Train the Trainers – HR Managers / Coaches etc
- Understand the reasons why organizations use coaching & mentoring programs to achieve business objectives
- Identify opportunities for coaching & mentoring
- Introduce coaching & mentoring programs into their organization
- Use the knowledge gained from the course for the overall benefit of the organization
- Key Learning Principles
- Pre-Course Test
- Learning Objectives
- Section 1 – Why Do We Need Coaching & Mentoring?
- Section 2 – Coaching – What Is Coaching?
- Characteristics Of An Effective Coach
- Types Of Coaching
- Six Ways To Start Coaching
- Designing A Coaching Program
- Skills For Effective Coaching
- The Grow Model
- Section 3 – Mentoring – What Is Mentoring?
- Mentoring Within Organizations
- Informal Mentoring
- Formal Mentoring
- Characteristics Of A Great Mentor
- Planning A Mentoring Program
- Characteristics Of A Successful Mentoring Program
- Potential Obstacles
- Mentoring Models
- Post-Course Test
- Action Plan
- Further Reading
- Course Evaluation
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
- Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while
- they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.