Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 2 Days
Audience: Any employees that deal with customers, both Internal and External, whether front of house or over the telephone
- Understand the difference between the Customer Needs and the Organisational Needs
- Understand the concept of Corporate Image
- Understand how people should be treated when they visit or telephone your company
- Gain an understanding of Communication Skills and Body Language
- Know how to build rapport
- Be able to use questioning and listening skills to get the facts
- Be able to identify different types of Customers and assess their needs
- Address the issues of dealing with difficult and aggressive customers
- Gain an introductory knowledge of Sales and the Sales Process
- Identifying Customer & Organisational Needs
- Corporate Image
- Communication Skills & Body Language
- Turning Bad Service to Good Service
- Introduction to Sales Skills
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.