Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Intended for: Employees & Managers
- Taking action: Goal achievement, managing change
- Receiving feedback: Good planning and a positive attitude, failure
- Learning from the feedback: When things go wrong, when things go right
- Persistence: Persistence and the success cycle
- Time management, focus, belief systems, affirmations, visualisation, luck, modelling, motivators, input/output
- Identifying Barriers: Use the statements to help highlight any areas that may be delaying you making a start and moving forward. They will help you ascertain what you need to address in order to help you achieve your goal.
- Visualisation: The purpose of this exercise is to encourage and enable you to think creatively and imaginatively about your direction and potential.
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.