Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Audience: Anyone in a sales or marketing role
- Sales planning: Sales plan, goals, key results, targets, key activities, attitude, skills, knowledge, benefits, resources, partnering, time management.
- Prospecting: Information sources, direct mail, telephoning, making appointments, selling by phone, using positive language, rapport, objection handling.
- Qualifying: Incoming telephone calls, incoming sales calls, first visits, decision process, authorities, four personality types.
- Fact-finding: Questions, responses, active listening, feasibility survey, cost benefits.
- Presenting: Preparation, tools, aims, content, timing, pre-delivery, delivery, audience control, audience questions, written proposals, via third parties, exhibitions.
- Committing: Buying criteria, keeping initiative, objection handling, negotiating, closing, ethics.
- Developing: Customer care, referrals, surveying satisfaction, defusing complaints.
- Controlling: Forecasting, reports, activity ratios, collecting payment, managing relationships, creating & retaining relationships, managing yourself
- Outlining the Benefits: This exercise will give you the opportunity to practise outlining the benefits of your ideas and proposals, rather than just describing the features of what you want to say.
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.