Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Audience: Anyone who would benefit with help in planning and prioritising their workload
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Prioritise tasks by urgency and importance.
- Create an effective to-do list.
- Schedule tasks effectively.
- Deal with procrastination.
- The “Three Ps” of Effective Time Management
- Ten Myths About Time
- Time Wasters
- Making the Best Use of Time
- Why Do We Procrastinate
- Ways To Overcome Procrastination
- Get The Most Out Of The First Two Hours Of The Day
- Avoid Meetings With Time Wasting Morons
- Logic Based Disposal
- Other Filing Tips
- Managing Your “To-Read” Pile
- Managing Your E-mail
- Why Aren’t We Organised
- The Price of Not Being Organised
- Using Your Calendar
- Eliminating Things From Your To-Do List
- Strategic Planning
- Why Plan?
- Visions and Missions
- Goal Setting
- Listing Tasks
- How Do I Plan?
- You Can, And Should Say No
- Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Other Prioritisation Tips
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.