Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Hours
Audience: Anyone in a training role.
SESSION 1: Introduction to the Train the Trainer Programme
SESSION 2: How to Start a Training Session
a) 10 Techniques for Learning Names
b) 10 Questions for Obtaining Participant Expectations
c) Advertising and Managing Expectations
d) Training Needs Assessment
SESSION 3: The Experiential Learning Cycle
a) Experiential Learning
b) Malcolm Knowles and Andragogy
c) ELC as per Lewin
SESSION 4: Communication
a) Aids to Effective Listening
b) Barriers to Verbal Communication
c) Questioning Techniques
SESSION 5: Managing Groups in Training
a) Helping Groups Work More Effectively
b) Dealing with Difficult Participants
c) ASTD Stages of Group Development
d) Which Group Am I?
SESSION 6: Designing a Training Session
a) Goals and Objectives
b) Training Activities
c) Sample Session Design Plan
d) Sample Session Format
e) Common Pitfalls in Training Design
SESSION 7: Closure – Winding Things Up
a) Review Activities
b) Acknowledging Completion
c) Sample Mid Course Evaluation
d) Sample Action Plans
e) Sample End of Course Evaluation
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.