Pre-written courseware materials for trainers and HR departments.
These courseware solutions are designed to improve skills within organisations, leading to better employee retention, higher productivity and greater sales.
- Pre-written courseware that you can customise, brand and print.
- Files are delivered in an archive as PPT (Powerpoint), Microsoft Word
- Fully editable.
Duration: 1 Day
Intended for: HR Managers, Trainers, Senior Leaders
- What is a team?: Team definitions, types of teams, teams vs groups, teambuilding vs teamworking
- Challenges facing teams: Challenges that teams can come up against and suggestions for dealing with them
- How to build a team: Clear team objectives and individual responsibilities which are central to the teambuilding process
- How to lead a team: Leadership styles, group behaviour and good leadership qualities
- Leading or Managing: Many people confuse or merge the different attributes of management and leadership. This exercise enables you to understand the differences
- Positive Feedback: This short exercise allows you to identify your colleagues’ strengths and to give them some positive feedback in a fun, light-hearted way.
- Potential team problems: Moving from group to team status in four stages
- Potential team problems: Typical barriers facing teams and suggestions for overcoming them
- Successful teams: Some final thoughts on what makes successful teams and the dangers of ‘groupthink’
- How To Cope With Feelings: This is a simple exercise that will enable you to examine the way in which teams operate, identifying methods for coping with the negative impacts of feelings.
Classroom Ready Courseware:
- Add your own company name and logo.
- Fully editable files (Usually Word, PowerPoint etc – some may only be PowerPoint).
- Modify and customise it for your own needs.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Unlimited number of users.
- No annual fees.
Use assessments before class to determine skill levels and what topics to cover. Use assessments after class to measure learning.
Teaching Concepts, Not Just Procedures
Every courseware package supports learning a methodology aimed at adults, based on the following:
- Explanation of the concept by the instructor.
- Step-by-step instructions together with practical examples and practice exercises – keeping students fully active and engaged while they are learning.
- Results oriented content which is designed to be relevant to “real life” applications.
- Supporting materials designed to ensure that learned skills are retailed by attendees.
- Unlimited Printing Rights
No per-unit royalties. Print what you need, when you need it, as many copies as you need.